Lines, color, and the texture of clothes and accessories produce psychological effects and others. We felt different in different clothes, and the people around scanned us from top to toes for about 7 seconds without even realizing it. Makeup, hairstyle, and clothes create 80% of the impression. That’s why it’s so important to pay attention to color, texture, cuts, and lines to look flattering.
Let’s look at examples together?
The impression is influenced by:
1. Colors. Use contrast clothes, light and dark – this is why black and white combinations, as well as beige and navy blue, have so often positive feedback.
2. Textures. The most flattering are smooth fabrics like silk, cotton, cashmere, and costume fabrics.
3. Style. In terms of specific style, smart casual always wins as one of the most classic daily styles, as well as minimalism.
4. Accessories. Minimalistic design without details is a trend.
5. Lines and shapes. Go for a rectangular cut and men’s silhouette for a safe choice. The most important, make sure that the clothes are your size! Not too tight, but not oversized as well.
6. Hairstyles and makeup. Straight hair looks more expensive than curls and it would be best if you had a healthy fresh-cut. Healthy is new sexy. Smooth styling and a neat haircut is your goal to look luxurious!
Have fun creating your luxurious looks and don’t forget to send them to me in DM @lisastarchak or simply tag me on your Stories and Posts!
Xxx, Lisa Starchak